Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sorry, Posting Overload!

Are your eyes burning yet? Lots have been going on and Hunter went to bed earlier than normal tonight. Plus, neither Carl nor I have to get up for work tomorrow, so we get to sleep until Hunter wakes up around 7.

Hunter likes to look at the lights and ornaments on the tree.

I wanted to get one of these for Hunter. My sister's mother-in-law purchased this "Hunter" ornament for us. She has bought one for all 6 of her granddaughters (yes, 6 granddaughters) and told me that she had to buy one for Hunter because he is like a grandchild to her. She is like another grandma to Hunter and we call her "Meemaw".

Oh yes, I meant to post this on the "Aquarium" post. I am playing into his turtle obsession. I held up a few different turtle stuffed animals and when I got to this one he reached for it. How could I say no?!

Yes... I'm a mean Mommy. I take all his toys.

No comments: