Thursday, December 23, 2010

Aquarium


Today, Hunter and I headed to the Aquarium. We got there about 30 minutes after it opened and it was not crowded at all. The last two times I have gone, it was crazy packed. It was sooo nice. I was able to put Hunter right up to the glass and let him sit and watch as long as he wanted.
This guy was in the middle of his "home" and started to stare at us. He just walked right over and up that branch. Hunter loved it. He stayed and looked at us for about 2 minutes then walked away.
He really liked (even though it doesn't look like it) the walk through tank (I can't think of the proper name for it... I have a little anomia going on).

We were looking at these turtles....
Hunter must have been thinking about this turtle.

After the Aquarium, we went and ate lunch with Daddy. Hunter was very excited to see his daddy. He smiled at all of Carl's coworkers (most of them I had worked with when I worked there). All this daily activity with Hunter makes me look forward to summer vacation when I get to be with him for almost 3 months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love going to the aquarium! We have a pass. Dustyn loves it.

Tiffany said...

So do we. :] Maybe we can go together sometime.