Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Cards

This year is the first year that we will actually be able to have a cute Christmas card to send out. Why cute? We have a handsome little boy to put on them! :] I knew I would go with Shutterfly to make the holiday cards. Shutterfly did Hunter's birth announcements and they turned out wonderful! They will also do Hunter's birthday cards. I have ordered prints and calendars from them and they always turn out great. I am more impressed with the quality of their prints than other online photo companies we have ordered from in the past. I purchased some very special gifts from Shutterfly as well.

Here are some of the designs that I like (I guess I need Carl's input on them):






I get the pictures from Sarah tomorrow, so I will be able to order these cards and send them out. I can't wait!

If you're impressed with the card selection, you can get 50 free photo cards! I will post our final card on (or after) Christmas. :] I can't wait! Is it weird that I'm excited about Christmas cards just because we have Hunter now?! Be on the look out in your mailboxes! :]

No comments: