Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Thankful For

-Carl.  He is my rock, my best friend, and the love of my life.  He always thinks about what is best for our family.  He has worked so hard (and continues to) so we can be where we are now.
-Hunter.  I know people say it all the time, but I can't remember what life was like before he came along.  What did we do before we had him?  He is such a joy and truly amazes us each and every day.  I was rocking him the other night (when he actually fell asleep on me, this is unheard of these days) and realized just how big he has gotten.  He is almost too long to snuggle comfortably on me.  I just love him.
I'm thankful for my little man... who is officially 17 months old!

-Our family.  We may be dysfunctional, but I love them.  My sisters are my best friends and I cannot wait for Hunter to have a sibling so that they can be best friends (one day... when they're old enough to appreciate each other, haha).
-Our friends... who technically fall in the family category, because they are family.  They keep us sane and totally understand if we ever have to cancel last minute.  They offer to do things for us without expecting anything in return (and same goes on our end).
-My coworkers.  They are so supportive and are amazing.  I learn things all the time from them.  They are professional and passionate about what they do (and super knowledgeable).
-Mrs. Cathy.  For all that she does for our family and for taking super care of Hunter.
-Having jobs.  I know some people are having a hard time finding jobs, and I am very thankful that we are both able to have jobs.
-Many, many other things.  I'm thankful for the life we are leading and those in it!

No comments: