Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of family and friends.  Hunter was very a little traumatized by all the faces and people picking him up.  I can't remember the last time we had so much trouble putting him to bed.  He screamed and cried every time we tried to lay him down even remotely awake.  We can normally lay him down wide awake, and he might play in his crib a little bit, but then goes to sleep on his own.  I may have crawled in his crib with him to try to snuggle him... but he wasn't dead asleep when I got out and started the process all over again.  He has since recovered.  Even with that, Thanksgiving was awesome with amazing people.


Can you find Ryleigh?

Molly was pretty easy to find



I downloaded the Adobe Photoshop Express for my iPhone.  I attempted to edit these pictures on there.  I swear they look better on my phone than they do all big on the blog.

No comments: