Monday, November 14, 2011

iPics

Waiting for all their friends


Hunter was invited to a friend's (from TLG) birthday party this past Saturday.  He really enjoyed playing in her playroom with his friends.  He also ate like we never feed him, haha.


Sunday was Molly's birthday party.  This is just one of the many cute pictures from that day.  Molly and Ryleigh wanted to hold Hunter's hand on our little walk.  More pictures to follow in its own post.


I found this recipe on Pinterest.  The bacon took a little longer to cook than what it said, but maybe if I had used thinner bacon (but next time I think I'm going to use turkey bacon to be healthier).  I took this picture to send as a joke, "Heart attack in a glass dish" haha.  It was good though, and I'm not a big meat person.


Don't mind Hunter... he likes to dip anything in ketchup, even green beans.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I LOVE that he uses ketchup. My kids won't eat it - and I totally don't get it!

Tiffany said...

He will eat it by the spoonful if I would let him! haha... really any "dip dip" he likes and that is how I trick him into eating things when he is being stubborn about eating (which luckily isn't very often right now... knock on wood).