Monday, November 21, 2011

iPics


I just love when Hunter crosses his legs in his car seat.  I think it is even funnier when he has his juice between them.


Like in my last iPics post, I'm still trying new recipes.  This week it was potato soup.  The worst part was cutting up 5 large potatoes into 1/2 inch squares.  The rest was a breeze.  Next time I will not use all purpose seasoning because that is what I tasted the most.  Still pretty good for my first attempt.


Just relaxing on the couch, watching some Peep.


On the way to the zoo... where we rode the train (he loved it) and we saw all sorts of animals, like the monkey below.



Hunter was cracking up over these monkeys!  They were fascinated by Hunter's rock and would try to grab it from him (obviously, they are behind glass and can't).

No comments: