Saturday, November 5, 2011

Interview

One of the mother's of a former student of mine from The Little Gym contacted me asking if she could interview me for an article.  Susan writes articles about different careers for people to use as a reference when trying to decide what to do with their lives.  Where was this when I was going to college?!  I changed my major quite a few times and my undergrad and graduate degree are in two different areas.

Susan wanted to write an article on a speech-language pathologist.  I was honored and agreed to answer her questions.  I love my job and hope others find my answers helpful in deciding if this is the right career path for them.

Here are the two articles:
Article 1: Speech Language Pathologist
Article 2: Program Advice

Susan has written a lot of great articles on other careers.  You can use the search bar to search different career fields if you wish.

No comments: