Sunday, September 25, 2011

A little "if"...

My friend Amanda posted this little "what if" type of post on her blog.  I wanted to do it, too (it kinda reminds me of those "All About Me" chain letters you would fill out when you were a teenager and send to all of your friends to see who else would fill it out and send it back... you know what I'm talking about?  Wait, I'm the only one who did that?!).

Anyways, I thought it would be fun, so here it goes:


  • If I were to get pregnant again... I would be excited and terrified (how will we afford a new baby?  How will we love this baby as much as we love Hunter?!)!  The thought has crossed my mind about only having Hunter, but I don't know where I would be without my siblings.  I want Hunter to experience that.  It probably won't be for a little while with the new adventure our family is about to embark on (more on that later).
  • If I could have any job in the world I'd be a stay-at-home-mom and part-time speech therapist once Hunter starts school (I really do enjoy my job!).  Unfortunately, that is not in our cards.  Since it is not, I have a great job with great hours (and almost 3 entire PAID months off).  Can't beat that!
  • If I had a day to myself I'd probably catch up on all my magazines and T.V. shows.  And go get a massage and pedicure.
  • If I could get married all over again it would just be a huge party... on the beach.  And I would have a ceremony dress and a reception dress.  We wouldn't worry about what everyone else wanted for our wedding.
  • If I could live anywhere in the US (as long as my family was shipped there as well), I would live in Florida or Hawaii.  I love warm weather and the beach.
  • If Hunter were a girl his name would be Peyton Lynn.  That is what we had picked out for our girl name (that we knew for sure).  But now I'm not sold on it and have found other names I like for a girl (if we have one).
  • If I could have any talent in the world I would like to be crafty.  I look at Ashley's and Mrs. Miller's blog and wish I had that kind of talent.
  • If you met me in real life you would be surprised that I'm really laid back, even with my crazy Type-A personality.  And I'm not a big talker, I like to listen more than I like to talk.
  • If I could go back to school and get a different degree I'd be a Physician's Assistant or an Occupational Therapist.  I do really want to go back and get my OTA degree at some point.  Many of the kiddos I see now need some sensory in their life and I'm not qualified to give that to them.
  • If money were not an object I'd drive a Mustang (preferably a 1967 Shelby fastback) and a Pathfinder.
  • If I could meet one celebrity I would want to meet Jennifer Aniston.  Love her!
  • If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life it'd be Target. I would live at this store if I could.
  • If we get another dog it will be a tiny Yorkie.
  • If I could go on a trip, RIGHT NOW, we'd go to any HUGE zoo.  Hunter is really into animals right now.
  • If I had to chose between a house cleaner and a personal chef, I'd love to say I would pick the house cleaner, but I like my house cleaned a certain way in a certain order.  I don't think I could trust someone to do that.  The chef would be able to create different dishes, one for me and Hunter and one for picky Carl.
  • If I had the option of plastic surgery I would have a tummy tuck (only after we had our next child).  Even if it were to just take away the stretch marks, I would be happy!

No comments: