Monday, January 9, 2012

iPics

It has been a while since I've done an iPics post and I have a few photos I want to share.  Hopefully every one's new year is off to a nice start!

 

I ended 2011 with my wonderful husband and some awesome friends... and most importantly this little man.



Hunter has been enjoying his chair.  We had to take away the ottoman because he has been using it to stand on while he is playing.  We had quite the fall yesterday.  I'm not normally one who freaks out when he falls, but it looked bad.  After a snuggle, a kiss, and a little tickle, he was off playing again (trying to stand on the ottoman).


Aunt Ashley and Uncle Chris got Hunter a piggy bank for Christmas.  He loves it.  He wants to carry it around with him all over the house (which he can't, because it is breakable).  So he has to sit in his rocker or his chair to play with it.  He has figured out how to take the bottom stopper off and dump money out so he can put it back it.


He played in this thing for a good 30 minutes.


Best $20 ever spent.  Carl folds it up because I don't know how We fold it up every night and he finds it the next day, drags it out, and asks for help.  He finds it especially funny when Koal tries (and sometimes succeeds) at coming in.


We were finally able to meet up with my high school friend, Nichole, and her daughter S. S is about a month younger than Hunter but is very petite.  We went to a bounce house and then out to lunch.  It was nice to catch up with Nichole (I hadn't seen her in almost 2 years).


Just another date... with another little girl.


Spikey hair!

No comments: