Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Shower and This and That

I just want to first say thank you to my sister, Kelly, and Ashley for my wonderful baby shower! It turned out perfect and Kelly worked so hard to set up her house for all the guests. Hunter is going to be a very spoiled boy! He has so many people that care about him and love him already! It was very overwhelming trying to organize all of the wonderful gifts (which still aren't completely organized). Carl's way of dealing with being overwhelmed: putting together the stroller. I would post a bunch of awesome pictures on here from my shower, but I didn't get many. I really wanted to get a picture with my wonderful hostesses, but I failed. But here are the few that I have:







If you want to see more, you can head over to my sister's blog post on my shower.
-------------------------------
The day before the shower, Ashley and I went and got a pedicure. It felt soooo good. I can't wait to go again this week before graduation.

I could only get a certain amount of my feet in the picture due to the ever expanding belly.
-------------------------------
School is winding down. I just had my very last class EVER! The only thing that stands between me and graduation is one more final on Monday. It feels awesome!

Oh, and the best part is this bad boy:



My thesis is complete!! Yay! I am so excited about this. It felt great printing it out at the computer lab and going to get it bound. Isn't he a beauty? If you want to know the results, just ask. :]
-------------------------------
I am 33 weeks pregnant! Time is flying by! I'm sure the time will go a whole lot slower once graduation is over on May 8th. I read that Hunter is roughly 4 1/2-5 pounds. I had an appointment today. Everything went well. I'm still measuring right along with my due date. I asked her today, if Hunter decides to come late, how far she would let me go. She said no later than June 21/22, so that gives me a good light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully, he won't decide to come late.

-------------------------------
We had our Member's Luau at work on Friday. It was a lot of fun and I got to be "co-host" since Miss Sarah was sick. It was so nice being able to around and chat with all of the families. I don't get to do that much, especially the ones I don't see during the week.

And this is what my feet look like after only 6 hours of work (not all 6 hours actually on my feet):

Ugh. So gross.

No comments: