Tuesday, October 4, 2011

iPics

Sorry this is late.  Carl and I had been making an effort to be in bed by 9 these past two weeks.  It has been hard to blog with that schedule.  Anyways...


This past week it rained NONE STOP.  Poor Hunter is an outside kind of kid.  By the weekend, he was standing at the door reaching for the door knob.


Hunter loves his Elmo phone.


Hunter also loves his Emma, Kelly, and Harry.  He gets so excited when we pull into their neighborhood.  I thought they looked cute sitting in their little chairs together.


Yummy corn on the cob and mashed potatoes.


One of the parents of one of my kids I work with has been giving me hand-me-downs.  This is Hunter's favorite toy so far.


As soon as he sees this chair he starts making monkey noises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. I love these. That chair is great.