Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm stealing this idea

from Brittney (although she has an iPhone and I have a Blackberry, so the title will be different).

Weekly Blackberry Pics

I take a lot of pictures with my phone and most do not end up on Facebook.  Brittney does a weekly iPurge and I thought it would be a fun idea to do the same.


Hunter and I headed to the zoo on Monday.  We got there right when it opened so it wasn't crowded, but it was super hot!  We took a ride on the train before we left.


After Hunter eats dinner, he loves to look out the window to see any animals.  He was actually looking for Daddy here.  Don't mind the wood, we Carl is redoing our front porch and spent half of the day yesterday tearing out the old wood and screwing in the new pieces.


Uncle Jeremy got Hunter a doctor kit for his birthday.  He was having fun playing with it.


Hunter and Emma in the back seat of Kelly's car.  We got stuck at a bridge opening on the way home from story time.  No need to worry though, Baby Signing Time was on.


After dinner... taco meat and cake.  Yummy.


This is what a successful park trip looks like.


Friday I had a "Mommy's Day/Night Out".  I went and got my hair cut and colored, went with Ashley to visit Devyn (who gave birth to little Clara the next morning), and then went out with Kelly, Michelle, and Erin that night.  It was a nice day "off".


I decided to wear my bangs like real bangs.

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Love it!!! Your hair looks really cute. What story time did you guys go to?

Tiffany said...

We go to the one on Wednesdays at MacArthur Mall at 10. The lady is awesome! You should join us!

Anonymous said...

I really love your hair cut.

Tiffany said...

Thanks Sarah. :]

Katherine said...

I love the picture you took after your hair cut! You are absolutely gorgeous anyway you do your hair!! I love you!

Katherine said...

Sorry I didn't notice it today since you had your hair pulled back!