Friday, July 29, 2011

1st Hair Cut

Carl kept telling me Hunter needed a hair cut for the past few weeks.  I didn't want to.  I didn't want him to be a "big" boy.  I didn't want him to lose his crazy curls.  Today I finally decided that Hunter did in fact need a hair cut.  He was starting to look like a rag-a-muffin.  While at The Little Gym, I told Carl we needed to get Hunter's hair cut after class.  We walked down to the hair place.  I didn't have my camera (since it was a spur of the moment thing), so I apologize for the bad before pictures.


I was holding Hunter, so I didn't have any pictures of the during process.  He was super tired and wasn't very happy with the process, especially the trimmer.  He has lots of crocodile tears during that part.


We rewarded ourselves him with Skinny Dip after.  Yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww. so cute.