Saturday, April 9, 2011

Odds and Ends

Last weekend Hunter and I headed to my sister's house while Carl golfed.  Hunter decided he was going to have separation anxiety while Uncle Jeremy and Cubbie held him.  This didn't go over very well with my dad.  Cubbie called Friday to see if Hunter was still mad at him, haha.  Aunt Nat and Aunt Mel were able to hold him with no problem.  He even snuggled with Ryleigh (for about 2 minutes).




The week between then and today was kind of a blur.  I had a workday on Wednesday, so I got 3 IEPs written and 2 of those meetings set.  I also went to my first (of many, I'm sure) Special Games on Friday.  The weather wasn't ideal, but at least it wasn't raining or super hot.  All our kiddos did great!

Hunter and I went out to lunch today with Ashley, Devyn, Miss Ella, and baby-in-the-belly Clara.  Ashley Someone said she was going to go home and post the pictures on her blog, but they aren't currently up yet.  Ella has gotten so big!  Hunter enjoyed flirting with the girls. We got to catch up on everything that has been going on in each others' lives.  We are all very excited to meet Clara... I just can't believe Devyn is already almost 30 weeks pregnant!  Remember when she was almost 40 weeks pregnant with Ella?!  She looks amazing like that again (I never thought it would be any different).  She is a very beautiful pregnant woman.

Carl, Hunter, and I went to dinner at Chili's tonight.  We haven't been out to dinner in a looong time.  We ordered Hunter some chicken fingers and cinnamon apples.  He really enjoyed his dinner.  He mainly people watched and got comfortable like he was at home (i.e., putting his foot up on the table).  We are very blessed with how well behaved Hunter is (for now).  I'm sure this isn't going to last, so we are going to enjoy it while it does!

People watching




No comments: