Sunday, April 10, 2011

Zoo!


We headed off to the zoo this morning right when it opened.  It was a beautiful day!  We know from experience the longer you wait to go to the zoo, the more crowded it gets.  And we ended up buying a membership.  We figured this will be our "Busch Gardens" for the summer (as Carl put it).

The tiger exhibit is finally open.  I don't have any pictures of the tigers because the guy with the telephoto license put my tiny camera to shame was in the way.  He actually was in the way of everyone, but I couldn't get any good pictures with my camera.


All animals are "dah" according to Hunter (translation-dog).  Although, he wasn't sure what to call the giraffes.

Here are the photos from the adventure... sorry if it is an overload.

This just reminded me of The Lion King

 




No comments: