Thursday, December 31, 2009

Baby Update

On January 13th, we will find out if we are having a little boy or a little girl. My sister and my friend Kelly purchased us gift certificates to Prenatal Imaging for Christmas. I will be 18 weeks, the earliest the place feels comfortable stating yes, you are having _____. I have a feeling we are having a boy; everyone we know is having girls. We have our girl name picked out and cannot agree on a boy name, so of course it will be a boy. I honestly don't care whether we have a boy or a girl. Carl says he would love to have a daughter, but then again, he doesn't want to be walking with her looking at guys saying, "Are you looking at my daughter?!" lol.

I've been feeling good. If I over do it during the day, my body lets me know in the middle of the night (lots of ligament stretching). My stomach has started to itch a lot, not sure if that is pregnancy related, though.

I finally broke down and purchased some maternity clothes. Ashley helped me pick out some jeans and some shirts. I think she was more excited than I was about the shopping, lol. :] I still have one good pair of jeans that fit and a pair of shorts (not that they are usable in VA right now).

I do feel baby move occasionally. I have to be sitting/laying really still, and I usually have to be squishing my lower abdomen (like curled in a ball). It is amazing.

No comments: