Tuesday, February 21, 2012

iPics

It has been crazy busy and when I do have down time, I don't feel like sitting in front of my computer.  So here I am... I'm going to try to catch you up on our past two weeks (or so).


Hunter recently had strep (as I think I stated in the last post).  30 doses of EryPed (which seemed like an eternity) and little man is 100%.  The Monday after he was diagnosed, we spent the day together.  Hunter rarely EVER hangs out on the couch.  The two above pictures came from the same day.  We spent a lot of time on the couch watching T.V., snuggling, playing Memory, and singing.



Hunter loves trying to squeeze into any container he can.  After a refill on diapers, we leave the box in his room for a day or two so he can climb in and play.  He likes to stand up and say, "Whoa!  Down!" as he tips over on purpose.  Next box I plan to make some sort of wheel so he can pretend to drive.


Hunter has always really been into putting on our shoes and walking around the house.  Lately it has been any other article of clothing of ours.  He labels the item by the name of the item and then the item (after you repeat the name of the item).  Our conversation about his outfit: H- Hat. (as he pats his head) Me- Yes, it is a hat. H- Dada! Me- Yes, Daddy's hat.  H- Wa. (watch) Me- You're right, a watch. H-Dada! Me- It is Daddy's watch.


Hunter got his first Valentine's Day card from a girl (not someone from Mrs. Cathy's house).  He got this from B who is in his TLG class.  Her mom found this on Pinterest.  She melted down old, broken crayons and hardened them in a heart shaped muffin tin.  Super cute!


After his Valentine's Day party at Mrs. Cathy's house.  I'm pretty sure he was a little crazy from all the goodies he ate.  He had a great time.  I love all his little parties at her house.



Just a little fun with Sea Horse.


This cracked me up!  Hunter took his puzzle pieces and turned them upside down.  He yelled, "Roll!" and then knocked them over.  I'm not sure where he gets the idea to make things roll from.  Ha.

No comments: