Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Awesome Surprise

I love unexpected things.  The other day I went to my mailbox and found this in it (of course, it came in an envelope):

It had the sweetest message from one of my BFFs Ashley.  The message really did bring a tear to my eye.

Carl says that I would write a thank you note for someone writing me a thank you note.  And I totally would have sent Ashley a thank you card for this card.  Instead of writing just a regular old thank you card Hunter and I did "arts and crafts".

Hunter picked out the card (from a choice of two) and he decorated it along with the envelope.
 


He also wanted to try to give Ashley some of his hair.


He may or may not have needed a bath after this project.

Oh... and Carl had wanted an arts and crafts project from Hunter since Cubbie's gift, so since we were already messy we made Carl's card as well....

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet and messy!