Sunday, March 21, 2010

H-U-N-T-E-R







Kelly sketched plans for letters for Hunter's room. So yesterday, we went off to AC Moore to get the supplies (since plain white letters at Babies R Us are almost $10 a piece). We also headed to Babies R Us for Kelly to get Emma a water table and I bought 2 boxes of diapers (and got a $20 gift card for my purchase). Ashley came over to join in on the craft fun.

After Kelly cooked a nice dinner, taking a long walk around Kelly's neighborhood, and putting Emma to bed, we got down to business. Some how I ended up with the easiest letters to execute (H and R) while Kelly (N and E) and Ashley (U and T) got the complicated ones. We had a lot of fun painting and talking. Luckily, the paint easily wiped off of Kelly's table, or she would have had an "R" permanently stained into her table.

It took us a few hours, but the letters are finished! They are so cute and I love them. I can't wait to hang them in his room (after the shower... Kelly is holding them hostage until then).


Another one of Kelly's projects... she says it needs more work:

I think my hair needs a little work. 27.3 days.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

haha, your grass was just as difficult to paint as mine... silly.
:) and your hair looks, well... like you came from The Little Gym :)