Friday, July 3, 2009

Likely Excuse

"Everyone else is doing it."

Not that I will have interesting things to say. I'm in school so life is not all that exciting. Carl and I are redoing a bathroom and I have started working on what are suppose to be flower beds (but I lovingly call weed beds) out front.

Maybe the people who owned this house before we did may read this, and to them, the rest of the post is for.

Dear previous owners.... I'm glad you thought it would be a great idea to paint the bathrooms sky blue, including the ceilings, because it wasn't. We have most certainly not enjoyed painting two coats of Killz on it before we can actually paint it. And thanks for the beautiful "lawn"... those yellow "flowers" sure do add to its curb appeal.

Such a beautiful weed bed.


1 comment:

Mrs. Swann said...

Um...how about a picture of this "curb appeal" you speak of?!