Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  We spent our day with our family.  I didn't even think to take a picture of Hunter's Easter basket before we gave it to him, so I snapped a quick one.


Hopefully Thirty-One will still carry this when we have our next baby so I can have one made for him/her.


Hunter is a little suspicious of the "Easter Bunny" ever since I tried to get him to sit on his lap.  In my defense, he's the one who saw the "hop-hop" and wanted to go see him.  But once we got next to him, he had a death grip on my shirt and wouldn't even look at the bunny.  Needless to say, when we asked if he wanted to see what the Easter Bunny brought, he said, "NO!"  haha


Easter egg hunting at my dad and mom's house.




We are a little red-neck, so what?


I love my sisters.

No comments: