Tuesday, April 10, 2012

iPics (Overload)

I've been slightly obsessed with The Hunger Games.  I read all 3 books in a little over a week.  Carl isn't quite as obsessed as I am.  He finished the first book, but will only read one chapter a night in the second book.  It is driving me bonkers!

This being said, I haven't felt much like blogging (been too busy reading!).  So, here is a picture over load of what we've been up to.


Playing with friends of The Little Gym


Relaxing in Alyssa's seat right after breakfast at Chick-fil-a.



Color matching.


Enjoying a treat before going in for a follow up with his pediatrician.


We changed Hunter's crib into a toddler bed.  I think it is the first step towards potty training.  If he can't get out of his bed to use the bathroom, what's the point?!  It has actually been going well!  I am very impressed.



Ball pit is back!

Facetime with Daddy!

No comments: