Saturday, December 31, 2011

Richmond Children's Museum

Kelly and I took Emma, Hunter, and Alyssa to the Richmond Children's Museum to play and see the authentic Santa.  On the way, Emma entertained Hunter with a book before they both fell asleep.



The line for Santa was crazy long and Hunter and Emma were going a little stir crazy.  Kelly stayed with Alyssa and the stroller in line and I took the two to the 3 and under section.  It is a lot bigger than the toddler area in our children's museum and they had a great time.



Hunter enjoyed the chicken egg part (just like the one that is similar at our museum).


Kelly messaged me letting me know it was our turn to go into the Santa area.  We didn't know that there would be another line inside that area.  But that line went pretty fast.


Sitting with Princess Amanda

With Santa

He went right to Santa!  As we were standing in line, a little kid was screaming on Santa's lap and Hunter kept saying, "No! No! No!"  I told him he didn't have to go to Santa and that I would sit with him.  When it was our turn, he reached out his hands to Santa and sat there without screaming.  I thought he was fine, but when I went to pick him back up he had little tears rolling down his cheeks.  Poor baby.

This was our picture I purchased.
After Santa, we let the kids play where they wanted.  It is a really nice museum with lots of open, free-play centers.

 










And this is a video of Hunter watching the video of him and Emma in the car.  Hilarious!

No comments: