Monday, February 8, 2010

Shenanigans

The past two weekends, our area has gotten snow. This is a big deal here; an inch of snow closes our 7 cities. The first weekend we had somewhere between 6 and 8 inches. It has been a very long time since we have seen that much snow! I think I was in middle school the last time we had a ton of snow like this. We were able to visit Kelly, Harry, and Emma and play with them in the snow. Koal loved the snow. He would eat the snow balls we made and any ice that feel from the roof he ate. He rolled around in it like it was sand on the beach (just a lot easier to clean off of him!).


Koal looking for the perfect spot to make yellow snow
Emma loves Hunter
Hunter 2010 :]
His first snowman
Making Emma her lazy boy
---------------------------------------------------------------------

We finished putting together Hunter's room (all the things that we have right now anyways). I love it. If I had my rocking chair now I would just sit in there. It is nice knowing that everything is put together in there (as Kelly says, I'm like Monica on Friends.. it isn't nesting). Here are pictures of what his nursery looks like as of today.





His reading corner (although the rocker will eventually go here)
I need more books :]

1 comment: