Friday, July 16, 2010

The Past 3 Weeks In Pictures

Warning: This post is going to contain A LOT of pictures. Here are more pictures of our hospital stay, the visitors, and the 3 weeks home. My next post will more than likely be his newborn photo session. They turned out awesome, but I don't want to post the link until I have the disk to post my favorites. :]

Hospital pictures:



Holding his bottle all by himself


Changing Hunter's diaper for the first time
This is the first time I remember holding him

And 2 become 3

Hospital visitors:
Carl's mom... Nina
Aunt Natalie
Auntie Kelly
Emma meeting Hunter
Auntie Katie
Hunter's great-grandma... Nana
Aunt Tabitha
Uncle Chris and Auntie Ashley
Hunter's girlfriend Renee

Home:

Finally home!


Meemaw Swann
For the record... he didn't sleep exactly like this


Cubbie

Meemaw Massey

Cousin Kaylee
Aunt Mel

Cousin Carolyn

No comments: