Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Little Gym Show #2

Since we took two classes this season with TLG, we had two shows.  This class is the Saturday Beast class with Ms. Sarah, who has been Hunter's teacher since he started when he was 3 months.  He loves his "Rar-Ruh" and really holds a grudge when she misses a class (which was once... but then he wouldn't give her a hug or acknowledge her when we came in Monday evening for class).







 





I love watching him grow and learn.  Since starting this season in September 2011, he is doing forward rolls unassisted, swinging like a monkey, following the Airtrack rules (go to the beginning, jump to the end, get off, go back around and do it all again), jumping, following along with the hello and good-bye song, and so much more.  I know I say this every time, but I love TLG.  I knew it was a great program when I worked there, but it is just amazing to see your own child go through their program.  Seriously, if you haven't tried TLG before, go try an introductory class.  You will fall in love.

No comments: