Thursday, November 25, 2010

2nd Birthdays



Over the past 2 weekends, we had 2 birthday parties. One was for my niece, Molly; the other was for our "niece" Emma.

We had Molly's party at Mel and Jeremy's house. Natalie was able to make it down from Longwood and even Kristy joined us (our "adopted" sister). It was just a lot of fun hanging out with our family. We love our family. And Hunter's Aunt Ashley made Molly an awesome shirt. Thanks Ash!


It's my party
And I'll cry if I want to


Our dad did this to us (still does) and he now continues the tradition with Ryleigh. Ryleigh just hasn't learned the "I have to pee" "I'm pregnant" "I'm breastfeeding" tricks yet, haha.

Emma's party was at The Little Gym. The kids had a blast (TLG always throws the best parties, but I am a little biased :] ). I only have 2 pictures from her party :/



Happy birthday Molly and Emma! We love you guys and have loved watching you guys grow up!

No comments: